Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pliny The Younger – Least Hyped Beer ever?

Pliny the Younger is friggin’ awesome!
Their you go, those are the most controversial words I have ever written on this blog and I stand by them.
The beer comes from one of the most highly regarded and beer geek loved breweries in the country, Russian River. Without a doubt this is one the most under-hyped beers of all time. There have been others such as Westvleteren 12 and of course Deschutes Abyss but those beers aren’t anywhere near as friggin’ awesome as Pliny The Younger.

Also, I really don’t know why everyone is making such a big deal about not being able to find the beer. I went in to the market the other day and they had a full case of it. Says Pliny right there on the label – see …



I bought two and beer bonged them.
Followed that up with a six-pack of Tactical Nuclear Penguin and I was ready to hit the club. Fist pump!




No comments:

Post a Comment